Our British Colonial Dining invites you to entertain with a unique blend of classically inspired forms that feature a generous dash of the exotic. Shapely spindle legs with the look of turned mahogany and plantation-shutter seat backs are crafted from durable cast aluminum and enhanced with cast-pineapple. The expansive dining table comfortably seats six and features a cast-aluminum tabletop that resembles woven rattan. Extra-wide dining arm chairs include 2-1/2" thick cushions for lasting comfort. Part of the British Colonial Collection.
- All-weather cast aluminum construction
- New finish for 2012: Hand-painted finish resembles mahogany and resists the effects of rain, snow, and intense heat
- Hand applied antique accents feature die-cast pineapple and acanthus leaf details on chairs
- Tabletops feature a woven rattan motif shaped from durable, all-weather aluminum
- Cushions are covered in solution-dyed acrylic to resist fading, stains, and mildew
- Dining tables are equipped with 2" umbrella holes