Meredith Ericksen
Interior Designers & Decorators
Cabinetry Details -

Cabinetry Details

Simple cove moulding.

Contractor: Harmon Builders LLC
Photographer: Mary Kate McKenna

This photo has one question

Drew Kinney wrote:
Can you tell me the manufacturer of that moulding? And which model?
   Comment   January 15, 2013
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Meredith Ericksen
This is a custom moulding that the cabinet maker fabricated. It's called a cove moulding and you can find something similar via many moulding suppliers. I often use White River products.
January 18, 2013 at 4:11pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
cove moulding? "Fabricated"?
January 20, 2013 at 7:56am   
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

bjalbon added this to bjalbon's ideas
December 12, 2012
love this moulding
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™