Creative Touch Interiors
Interior Designers & Decorators
Historical Preservation traditional-dining-room

Historical Preservation

Photographed by: Julie Soefer Photography

This photo has one question

grazzels wrote:
I'm in LOVE with the pair of armchairs visible through the entryway.What are they called?Where can I get them?
   Comment   April 16, 2013
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™