Curtis Cook Designs
Architects & Designers
Crenweldge house mediterranean-kitchen

Crenweldge house


This photo has one question

lldrgd1982 wrote:
Glass on cabinets - What type of glass inserts are on doors ?
   Comment   September 24, 2012
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Curtis Cook Designs
It is called "Rain Drop" or "Tear Drop"
September 25, 2012 at 2:29pm   
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

Darby Brown added this to Chad & Darby picks
May 4, 2014
slgoode added this to kitchen
February 5, 2014
cathybabaian added this to cathybabaian's Favorites
November 20, 2013
Geena Peralez added this to geena_peralez's Ideas
September 6, 2013
Lights in cabinets
tammeria added this to Kitchen Ideas
September 4, 2013
warming drawer
cbastla1974 added this to Kitchen Ideas
September 3, 2013
color scheme
skappus added this to color kitchens
September 2, 2013
Wood for island
jamie31279 added this to jamie31279's Ideas
August 3, 2013
ginabergt added this to ginabergt's Ideas
June 18, 2013
angiebobangie added this to angie's kitchen
May 24, 2013
Bubble glass
smyankowsky added this to Final kitchen ideas
March 27, 2013
nice cabinets
brenwill added this to brenwill's ideas
December 3, 2012
Blinds-by-Design added this to Kitchen
November 30, 2012
Want warming drawer underneath my gas cooktop.
fbruno added this to fbruno's Ideas
November 7, 2012
Glass doors.
Lise Dean added this to lmdean's ideas
October 28, 2012
nanavee added this to Hammerlun kitchen
October 18, 2012
glass front cabinets
lldrgd1982 added this to lldrgd1982's Favorites
September 18, 2012
Like bottom of cabinet off floor
sneak added this to sneak's ideas
August 25, 2012
Pamela Clair added this to pamela_clair's ideas
August 24, 2012
Back splash
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™