Entertainment Centers and Wall Units traditional-home-theater

Entertainment Centers and Wall Units


This photo has one question

May 9, 2013
micheleabbott wrote:
What style of built-ins is this called. I truly love it. - My husband and I are looking to do this in our home.
0 Likes    1 Comment
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CustomBuilt-ins.com / CFM Company Inc.
It's a mix of traditional elements with some European embellishments like the ancathus leaf carvings. The doors were a bit more simplier to match with their tastes. We make everything to order so they picked all the different elements they like and this is the result. They loved it as well.
0 Likes   May 10, 2013 at 8:38AM
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

ddbush added this to ddbush's ideas
August 8, 2013
saterfiel added this to saterfiel's ideas
December 5, 2012
book shelf
club252 added this to club252's Ideas
September 29, 2012
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™