gordonbuilt
Design-Build Firms
Capital Hill Kitchen contemporary kitchen
 

Capital Hill Kitchen

My tile-guy Simon did the most awesome job lining-up and registering those inside-corner tiles by Heath.
It made the end-job look so beautiful. He really is a master.

This photo has one question

kumikotoft wrote:
colors for the heath tile - Hi, beautiful work! Could you share what colors you used for the heath tiles? Thank you,
   Comment   February 7, 2013
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
gordonbuilt
Hi, sorry for the delay in response.
The colors chosen for this Heath Ceramics Wide Hex Twist project was Canvas at 22% and Vanilla Bean at the remaining 78%. Eric at Heath will be more than happy to assist; they were fabulous.
February 10, 2013 at 6:52pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
kumikotoft
Thank you!! It's stunning
February 12, 2013 at 10:28am   
Sign Up to comment
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™