Bailey traditional-entry

This photo has one question

March 24, 2013
surfnca wrote:
Walls - What is the detail on the wall called? Is this a form of beadboard? And where can this be purchased?
0 Likes    1 Comment
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
James Glover Residential & Interior Design
Its bead board with random widths
0 Likes   March 25, 2013 at 1:24PM
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

tavoloco added this to tavoloco's Ideas
October 7, 2014
angiealewis added this to Harsin
May 21, 2014
mrozanski added this to mrozanski's ideas
August 31, 2013
love these walls
change1 added this to change1's ideas
July 14, 2013
under stairs
Christina Langley added this to christina_langley's Ideas
March 26, 2013
amendoeira added this to amendoeira's Ideas
March 24, 2013
Mud room
surfnca added this to Walls/Paint
March 24, 2013
Beadboard all the way up
kcw27 added this to kcw27's ideas
February 18, 2013
Under stairs
pchicky added this to pchicky's Ideas
January 15, 2013
I like the tongue and groove board in the foyer
Show Room Colors
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™