Modern elegance in motion. A top-selling Minka fan, the Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light features a distinct profile thanks to the aerodynamic Flying Vanes (or blades). An integrated halogen lamp is fully dimmable, and the full function wall control includes 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:Details:
- Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 contoured aerodynamic Flying Vanes blades
- Made of high quality ABS plastic
- Includes WC212 remote
- 3 speed forward/reverse
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Can be used with the handheld RC212 (see Related Products)
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available, see Related Products)
- 58" blade diameter
- Variable blade pitch
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling available up to 29 degrees (see Related Products)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
- Finish and Glass: Copper Bronze with Tinted Opal, Distressed Koa with Tinted Opal, High Gloss Black with Etched Opal, High Gloss Pure Red with Etched Opal, High Gloss White with Etched Opal, Liquid Nickel with Etched Opal, Mahogany with Etched Opal, Maple with Etched Opal, or Translucent with Etched Opal.
Fixture Length calculated using shortest included downrod.Lighting:
One 100 Watt 120 Volt mini-can Halogen lamp (included).Shipping:
This item usually ships in 48 hours.