The Fanimation Huxley Ceiling Fan, designed for rooms with 9 ft. and higher ceilings, pairs great engineering with intriguing urban design to provide refreshing air circulation. The Huxley Fan features a pull chain with three speeds, reversible Cherry/Walnut blades, and a motor with a limited lifetime warranty.
Fanimation, an acknowledged ceiling fan industry leader, creates and produces refreshingly innovative ceiling fans for a wide variety of venues. Fanimation's founder, Tom Frampton, who began Fanimation in his Indiana garage, travels the world for inspiration.
The Fanimation Huxley Ceiling Fan is available with the following:Included Features:
- Five reversible Cherry/Walnut wood blades.
- Pull-chain with three speeds.
- Reversing switch on switch cup.
- Ceiling canopy is suitable for installation on flat ceilings and ceilings with up to a 30 degree slope.
- One 6 in. downrod.
- 54 in. overall diameter.
- 14 degree blade pitch.
- 80 in. lead wires.
- Designed for ceilings 9 ft. and higher.
- Limited lifetime motor warranty.
- UL Listed for dry locations.
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter (shown).
Wood blades feature Cherry on one side and Walnut on the reverse side. Blades can be turned over to vary the color seen.Sold Separately:
- Additional downrod lengths.
- Slope Ceiling Hanger Ball SCB152.
Orders placed by 11am PT Monday - Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders received after 11am PT will ship next day. Orders received after 11 am on Friday through Sunday will ship the following Monday. This item is available only in the US.