What Houzzers are commenting on:
Love the orbs and overall nibe
No. P846-9 Chandelier
The ideal fixture to illuminate a scientist's lab, or to create a very unique statement in the home. The George Kovacs No. P846-9 Chandelier features a highly stylized blend of clear glass shades and tubes together with a wiry metal frame in a shiny chrome finish. Available in six-, eight-, twelve- or fifteen-light configurations.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The George Kovacs No. P846-9 Chandelier is available with the following:Details:
- Clear glass shades
- Metal hardware
- Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Number of Lights: 6 Lights, 8 Lights, 12 Lights, or 15 Lights (shown).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 20 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Type G4 Xenon lamps (included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 20 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Type G4 Xenon lamps (included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 20 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Type G4 Xenon lamps (included).
- 15 Lights option utilizes fifteen 10 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Type G4 Xenon lamps (included).
This item usually ships in 48 hours.
People who liked this photo also liked:
People viewed this after searching for: