Contemporary lighting takes off with the Zaneen Fly Pendant. The linear pendant features two curved panels of Satin White glass which--like wings--flap up or down for the desired mix and direction of diffused and direct light. Both available sizes use energy efficient fluorescent lamping. Designed by Roberto Favaretto.
Zaneen is a Canadian company that began in 1981 and works with European artists (mainly from Italy and Spain) to create one-of-a-kind contemporary decorative and architectural lighting. Their style is understated and relaxed--a minimalist sophistication that only can be explained by the traditional yet fashion-forward lifestyle so characteristic of the Mediterranean.
The Zaneen Fly Pendant is available with the following:Details:
- Adjustable Satin White glass shades
- Metal frame
- Gray and Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two adjustable suspension cables
- Energy efficient
- CSA Rated (What's this?)
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Roberto Favaretto
- Large option utilizes two 39 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 24 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
This item usually ships within 5-7 days.
People viewed this after searching for: