Named for the Japanese word for "cut paper", the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 4-Light Adjustable Pendant offers a hint of Asian design for the soft contemporary space. Features 4 fabric or veneer shades that each fold into a gentle triangular shape--a distinctive option for the unique space. Sloped ceiling adaptable.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 4-Light Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:Details:
- 4 shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Canopy finish is the same as support finish
- One stem
- Square ceiling canopy
- Adjustable height
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, or Natural Iron.
- Shade: Cherry, Spun Amber, or Spun Frost.
- Size: Large, or Small.
- Stem Length: Long, Short, or Standard.
This item is hand-forged by master craftsmen and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.Lighting:
Four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Shipping:
This item usually ships within 2-3 weeks.