reclaim, restore, re-train. Rare saal wood is reclaimed from old Indian railroad ties, restored, and pieced in a natural plank mosaic dining surface of raw awe. Supported on industrial metal square tube legs, blackened with exposed welding marks. Legs are inset flush at the sides and notched in the top, becoming one with the patchwork. Wood is left unfinished in its natural state. Seats up to 8.
- Reclaimed, unfinished wood
top is from old rail ties
- Top is plank style construction with plugged holes
- Tops will vary (see additional photos)
- Wood characteristics: mineral deposits, grain, knots and seasonal splitting may occur with changes in humidity and are inherent in product
- Raw metal legs have grind marks and are finished with clear powdercoat
- Legs will vary
- Made in India
Visit blog.cb2.com to learn more about the making of darjeeling.