Beach House Decor -

This photo has one question

Robin Bagwell wrote:
How do i purchase this
   Comment   June 22, 2014
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
You can get them here, but these might be small: I got mine last year at Homegoods. Some of the nautical decor websites also offer them. They're called glass floats, glass buoys, nautical glass buoys -- be sure to search using plenty of names to find them at the best price!
June 22, 2014 at 2:40pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Go Nautical Collections
Here is the link where you can find glass floats
June 22, 2014 at 5:25pm   
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

blondiegirl444 added this to Exterior Ideas
July 12, 2013
decorating ideas
muskokalakes added this to Living Room Ideas
May 29, 2013
blue floats
sherrytaylor added this to sherrytaylor's Ideas
March 2, 2013
Need to locate

Beach House Decor

Product Specifications

Sold By
Go Nautical Collections  
Sponsored Products
Leila Inlay Table
Serena & Lily
Lake House Beach Towel
Elementem | Sunset on the Beach Wall Art
Spool Side Table
Ballard Designs
Seashell Outdoor Planter - Large (29"W)
Grandin Road
Contemporary Radiax 3000K 35-Degree 13-Watt LED Beach Flood Light
Lamps Plus
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™