Deborah Martin Designs
Interior Designers & Decorators
New Renovation traditional-family-room

This photo has one question

February 9, 2013
cahonan wrote:
i like the shape of the couch, is there a name for that type?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Deborah Martin Designs
This is called a shaped sectional and is shown floating in the space.
1 Like    Bookmark   February 9, 2013 at 12:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
what manufacturer sells these, we can't find them anywhere
    Bookmark   December 15, 2014 at 5:26AM
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

njagels22 added this to njagels22's Ideas
October 6, 2014
Built ins
Katherine Whelan added this to katherine_whelan's Ideas
September 14, 2014
Rounded couch
sbdodd added this to sbdodd's Ideas
September 10, 2014
Sofa table placement
Ellynne added this to Kitchen/Den aka Great Room
July 17, 2014
Interesting shaped couch.
keliks added this to keliks's Ideas
March 4, 2013
Wall color
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™