Intricate, artisanal and one-of-a-kind. These turned-leg ottomans are upholstered with vintage throws that we hand pick in India, so no two patterns and colors are exactly alike. To create these vibrantly hued quilts, artisans in and around Calcutta cut and stitch recycled cotton saris by hand, using a traditional type of embroidery called kantha
• Solid wood frame and turned legs.
• Hand stitched kantha-embroidered upholstery.
• A Limited Edition item, a rare piece crafted exclusively for west elm.
• No two are exactly alike.
• 35"sq. x 16"h.
• Minimal assembly required.
• See dimensions + details for special care instructions.
• Made in India.