What Houzzers are commenting on:
added by mgarth
to fam room
(12 months ago)
Flip-Door Media Unit
Long and low-profile, with versatile media storage options, this super-functional piece has two doors that flip in either direction to conceal or reveal different electronic components and stored items at different times. As a result, the doors never need to look like they've been left open to expose media equipment. Polished-nickel pass-through handles finish the sleek look.
• Solid and engineered wood with chocolate-stained wood veneer.
• Three storage compartments (one large in middle, two smaller on either side) each include one adjustable shelf.
• Doors open on metal hinges, swinging 180 degrees to close in either direction, covering either the center cabinet or the two side cabinets.
• Multiple openings at back for cord management.
• Accommodates a flat screen television up to 42".
• Coordinates with west elm's Flip Door Media Tower (sold separately).
• Minimal assembly required.
• Spot clean.
1080 CD / 504 DVD / 576 Blu-ray Multimedia Storage Rack
People viewed this after searching for: