What Houzzers are commenting on:
added by wendybnola
(5 weeks ago)
kinda not sure about black/white
added by andreareynolds
(11 months ago)
West elm ottoman
New Essex Dhurrie Ottoman-Geo
west elm's popular solid wood Essex Ottoman is now available upholstered with traditional dhurries handwoven by the master rug weavers of Agra, India. Artisans loom the thick, flatweave cotton rugs to create boldly graphic designs like the angular geo. The dhurries are then used to cover the ultra-versatile turned-leg, square top Essex Ottoman, which works equally well as a coffee table, footrest or in-a-pinch seating.
• Solid wood frame with cotton dhurrie upholstery; solid wood legs with chocolate-stained finish.
• A Limited Edition item, a rare and unusual piece sourced from around the world and crafted in a small quantity exclusively for west elm.
• Handwoven dhurrie upholstery; no two patterns are exactly alike and will vary slightly from ottoman to ottoman.
• 36"sq. x 13.5"h.
• Minimal assembly required.
• See dimensions + details for special care instructions.
• Assembled in the USA.
Bentley Bonded Leather Round Cocktail Ottoman
Milano Wood Bedroom Storage Ottoman
Manhattan Ottoman with 2 Trays
People who liked this photo also liked:
People viewed this after searching for: