Essex Kantha Ottoman - Crimson
Intricate, artisanal and one-of-a-kind. Each completely unique in pattern and color, these turned-leg ottomans are upholstered with hand-embroidered vintage throws that we hand pick in India, so no two patterns are exactly alike. To create these vibrantly hued quilts, artisans in and around Calcutta cut and stitch recycled cotton saris by hand, using a traditional type of embroidery called kantha. We travel to India to hand select every one, seeking out the perfect textiles to cover each of these ultra-versatile solid mango wood ottomans, which work equally well as coffee tables, footrests or in-a-pinch seating.
• Solid wood frame with handmade cotton upholstery; solid wood legs with chocolate-stained finish.
• A Limited Edition item, a rare and unusual piece sourced from around the world and crafted exclusively for west elm.
• Hand stitched kantha-embroidered upholstery.
• 36"sq. x 13.5"h.
• Minimal assembly required.
• See dimensions + details for special care instructions.
• Assembled in the USA.
Bentley Bonded Leather Round Cocktail Ottoman
Noguchi: Freeform Ottoman Reproduction
Highwood USA Pocono Deep Seating Ottoman
People who liked this photo also liked:
People viewed this after searching for: