Tile, Stone & Countertops
A Few Photos of Tile Works Projects contemporary

A Few Photos of Tile Works Projects


This photo has one question

August 5, 2014
robyndiegan wrote:
What is this backsplash called? - And how large a piece does it come it?
0 Likes    1 Comment
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Those are called penny rounds. That's actually a bathroom floor but they look good on backsplashes too. Make sure you hire a very skilled setter to work with these tiles.
0 Likes   August 5, 2014 at 7:44PM
Sign Up to comment
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™