Outdoor Classics White Monroe Cascade Solar On Demand Fountain
Currently Not Available
Each bowl had intricate leaf impressions and a rich white style, making this a simple yet elegant addition to your outdoors. Water is pumped from the bottom basin to the top jar and is drawn by gravity down the cascading levels, creating a sweet water sound. The solar pump comes with a 9'-8" cord, so the solar panel can be place almost 10' away from the fountain, thus allowing you to have maximum sunlight on the solar panel. This fountain can be set on the ground or hung from a patio or deck area.
Dimensions: 13.6"W x 13.6"L x 20"H, 11 lbs
Durable solid resin material to withstand any weather conditions.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
50 GPH Solar pump and Panel with 9'-8"' cable included. 1/4" ID Hose connection.
Video of the White Monroe Fountain found under the media tab
Solar Pump and Panel Instructions:
The OFF position will allow the pump to run as long as the solar panel has direct sunlight. This also allows for the battery pack in the solar panel to be recharged via solar energy.
In times when your solar panel does not have direct sunlight, you can simply push button to ON. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours.
If the button is left ON in direct sunlight the sunlight WILL power the pump AND recharge the battery, this will allow the fountain to run even if a cloud blocks the sun. NOTE: If fountain runs while charging it may never reach full charge.
- Dimensions: 13.6"W x 13.6"L x 20"H, 11 lbs
- Durable solid resin material to withstand any weather conditions.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- 50 GPH Solar pump and Panel with 9'-8"' cable included. 1/4" ID Hose connection.
- Decorative Rocks NOT included