Make your own outdoor solar spray fountain. This Solar Pump pushes or sprays water up to 48" high. It is perfect for outdoor ponds and birdbaths or you can make your own solar water fountain.
This pump can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the pump to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the pump in the evening simply turn the pump on and the pump will run until the battery is depleted.
Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically
This solar kit comes with a 6V-12V DC brush less pump with a 16' cable. The 3W solar panel, included in this kit, can be placed within 16' of the pump, this allows you to place the panel in the perfect location for maximum sun light. A ground spike is provided to mount the solar panel on if needed. The panel must be in direct sunlight for the pump to work best.
The fountain head has 8 spray head options. You select which spray design is best for you.
Water flow is 80 GPH with maximum head of 48". The pump comes with adapters so you can make your own waterfall or convert an electric pump to a solar pump. The pump and adapters fit the inside diameter of a hose of 1/4" ,3/8" or 1/2". If you connect to a 1/4" diameter hose the head is 48", head is 36" if a 3/8" hose and head is 24" if a 1/2" hose.
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery you must leave off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
This kit comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
- 3W/8V Solar Panel with ground spike
Fountain pump dimensions: 2.5" L x 2.25" H x 2" W
- 6V-12V DC Brushless Pump with 16' cable
- 8 different fountain spray heads
- Pump pushes/sprays water up to 48" high, 80 GPH. Adjustable water flow. The pump comes with adaptors so you can make your own waterfall or convert an electric pump to a solar pump. The pump and adaptors fit the inside diameter of a hose of 1/4" ,3/8" or 1/2". If you connect to a 1/4" diameter hose the head is 48", head is 36" if a 3/8" hose and head is 24" if a 1/2" hose.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours.
- LED light turns on/off at night automatically
- Battery generally lasts between 12-18 months
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.