Quantum Series Right Corner Desk Shell, 47-3/8w x 42-1/8d x 30h, Harvest CY

$371.06
Visit Store
Modular component provides flexibility to create administrative, professional or executive solutions. Grommets manage cords and wires to help prevent falls. Unique Diamond Coat finish on surface reduces scratches and stains to help maintain a neat appearance. Protective edging helps reduce damage from dents and dings. Global Product Type: Desks-Right Corner Desk Shell; Top Color/Finish: Harvest Cherry; Number of Pedestals: N/A; Frame Material: Melamine. PRODUCT DETAILS: -Top Material: Wood Laminate. -Frame Material: Melamine. -Top Color/Finish: Harvest Cherry. -Frame Finish/Color: Harvest Cherry. -Maximum Height : 30 in. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 1 %. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 97 %. -Width : 47 3/8 in. -Corner/Edge Style: PVC Edge Banding. -Global Product Type: Desks-Right Corner Desk Shell. -Compliance, Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards. -Maximum Depth : 42 1/8 in. -Total Recycled Content Percent : 98 %. -Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products.. -Product is made of at least partially recycled material. Warranty:Manufacturer's limited lifetime Warranty.

Product Specifications

Sold By
Wayfair  
Category
Home Office Products  
Style
Modern 
Keywords
none  
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™