1. Make sure the Houzz bookmarklet is installed on your PC/Mac Safari browser.
2. Connect your iPad to your Mac.
3. Start iTunes.
4. In iTunes, Click on your iPad under "Devices".
5. Select the Info tab.
6. Scroll down a little bit, and you will see the "Other" section, select the checkbox that says "Sync Safari Bookmarks".
7. Click Apply button to start Sync'ing bookmarks between your Mac Safari and iPad browser.
After that you should see "Add to Ideabook" in your iPad browser bookmarks. Then it works in similar ways as the browser bookmarklet. Go to any website, when you see a picture you like, click the bookmarks button on the browser, and select "Add to Ideabook". Then you can tap on the image, the Add to Ideabook dialog should open.