The Antique Dreams Single Bath Vanity is full of character and is sure to bring charm to any bathroom. Available in four different finishes and five different countertop options (including topless), this vanity is easy to coordinate with your bathroom design. It is hand made with Grade A solid oak, which is kiln-dried for durability. All natural stone tops are polished and sealed to resist stains and water marks. For extra durability, a 3-layer varnish is hand applied as well as an anti-mildew interior coating. To complete the set, add a matching mirror and choose a great matching linen cabinet. Dimensions:
- Topless Vanity: 23.75" W x 21.75" D x 34" H
- Vanity with Top: 23.75" W x 21.75" D x 35" H
- Optional Mirror: 30.9" W x 3.93" D x 43.3" H
- Optional Linen Cabinet: 31.5" W x 17.75" D x 82.75" H
- Made by Max Furniture (238-101-5141)
- All Hand-Made and finished
- Grade A Solid Oak, Kiln-Dried
- Antique White Finish
- Choose between Black Marble, White Carrera, Cream Marble, or Tropical Brown Granite top
- All natural stone tops and backsplashes are polished and sealed
- 17" White Porcelain Sink included with tops only
- Available topless and without sink
- Framed type construction; No KD (knock down) design
- Dovetailed Joinery
- Multi-layer 12 step hand finish to prevent pealing, cracking, fading
- 3 layer hand applied varnish. Increases durability & prevents warping
- Fully finished inside with anti-mildew coating
- Full extension drawers
- ***Faucets not included!!!***
The Solid Oak Advantage
Quality materials are important to the longevity of your bathroom vanity. Cheap vanities made with particle board or MDF tend to sag, warp, split, discolor, and expand over time. This is especially true in humid climates, such as the environment found in a normal bathroom. Since bathroom humidity is so common, bathroom vanities need to be extremely durable. They also need to be strong enough to endure lots of usage-based wear and tear. Vanities are typically made of MDF, birch, rubberwood, or natural oak. Generally, MDF is approximately 30 % the quality of oak, birch is 50% the quality of oak, and rubberwood is typically 90% the quality of oak, where "quality" is defined as the strength, integrity, and durability of the material. Solid oak is without question the strongest, most durable, and most resilient of all vanity materials. Only the highest-quality and best made vanities are manufactured from natural oak.
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.