71" Antique Dreams Double Bath Vanity - Antique White
The Antique Dreams Double Bath Vanity provides a lot of counter space, storage, and offers a charming rustic look. The anti-mildew coating protects the inside of the Grade A kiln-dried solid oak wood cabinet. A 3-layer hand-applied varnish gives this vanity a deep, rich color that resists fading. The natural stone tops are polished and sealed, which prevents stains and water marks. Not only is this vanity available with four different countertop options (including topless), it can also be found in four different finishes. Matching double mirrors and several matching linen cabinets are available to complete your bathroom design.
- Topless Vanity: 71" W x 21.75" D x 34" H
- Vanity with Top: 71" W x 21.75" D x 35" H
- Optional Double Mirrors: 70.8" W x 3.93" D x 43" H
- Optional Linen Cabinet: 31.5" W x 17.75" D x 82.75" H
- Made by Max Furniture (238-101-5741)
- All Hand-Made and finished
- Grade A Solid Oak, Kiln-Dried
- Antique White Finish
- Choose between Black Marble, White Carrera, Cream Marble
- All natural stone tops and backsplashes are polished and sealed
- 17" White Porcelain Sinks included with tops only
- Available topless and without sinks
- Framed type construction; No KD(knock down) design
- Multi-layer 12 step hand finish to prevent pealing, cracking, fading
- 3 layer hand applied varnish. Increases durability & prevents warping
- Fully finished inside with anti-mildew coating
- Full extension drawers operate on wood on wood guide systems
- ***Faucets not included!!!***
The Solid Oak Advantage
Quality materials are important to the longevity of your bathroom vanity. Cheap vanities made with particle board or MDF tend to sag, warp, split, discolor, and expand over time. This is especially true in humid climates, such as the environment found in a normal bathroom. Since bathroom humidity is so common, bathroom vanities need to be extremely durable. They also need to be strong enough to endure lots of usage-based wear and tear. Vanities are typically made of MDF, birch, rubberwood, or natural oak. Generally, MDF is approximately 30 % the quality of oak, birch is 50% the quality of oak, and rubberwood is typically 90% the quality of oak, where "quality" is defined as the strength, integrity, and durability of the material. Solid oak is without question the strongest, most durable, and most resilient of all vanity materials. Only the highest-quality and best made vanities are manufactured from natural oak.
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.