KOHLER Accent(R) kitchen sidespray contemporary-kitchen-faucets

This photo has one question

Hisham Almutlaq wrote:
Need explanation - I could not understand the function of this device . What is it suppose to do exactly ?
   Comment   November 22, 2013
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Shabby Nest
You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the 'more info' link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a vendor or store link. Hopefully, you can find the information you need by following that link.
November 22, 2013 at 2:35PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LBC Lighting
It's a common sink sprayer.
November 22, 2013 at 3:33PM   
Sign Up to comment

KOHLER Accent(R) kitchen sidespray

With its traditional styling, this Accent sidespray offers flexibility of design for your kitchen decor. One-touch spray operation provides convenience for rinsing dishes or cleaning the sink, and the enhanced ergonomics of the ball-joint technology makes

Product Specifications

Sold By
Kitchen Faucets  
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™