Linly Designs
Interior Designers & Decorators
Island Detail traditional-kitchen

This photo has one question

leeannlynch wrote:
what is this called?
   Comment   February 1, 2014
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
It's a corbel.
February 1, 2014 at 6:04PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Linly Designs
Hi Leeannlynch, Pattikee is right, this is a corbel. We used it here on an island for a kitchen remodel we did. Thank you for your question and have a great day!
February 7, 2014 at 9:20AM   
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

teriherb added this to teriherb's Ideas
May 2, 2014
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™