The Washington Kitchen Gallery
Kitchen & Bath Designers
Country Comfort traditional-kitchen

Country Comfort

A LeMans storage unit makes corner cabinets much easier to use.

This photo has one question

April 30, 2012
bpopel wrote:
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Washington Kitchen Gallery
This is called a "Lemans" corner shelving unit. We get all of our cabinet accessories from our cabinet lines or from Hafele. If you go on their website, you can find local dealers that supply them! The Washington Kitchen Gallery is a dealer of Hafele, if you are local to the MD/DC area we can help you order them. Let us know if you have any other questioins.
    Bookmark   May 1, 2012 at 6:47AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Clever Storage by Kesseböhmer
You are correct, that is the LeMans. There is a new LeMans out, called the LeMans 2. There are some differences from the original one. If you ever need help ordering from Hafele, or figuring out which one fits, don't hesitate to ask!

    Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 9:56AM
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

Paula Shelton added this to kitchen
April 19, 2014
Inside cabinet
kvigoren added this to kitchens
December 19, 2013
blind corner
ekcapps added this to ekcapps's ideas
October 29, 2012
corner cabinet
Angela Gomez added this to angela_gomez's ideas
September 24, 2012
corner lazy susy
prasunkapoor added this to Kitchen
August 23, 2012
wl2011 added this to kitchen
July 16, 2012
lazy susan
judithkw added this to judithkw's ideas
July 4, 2012
Seipati Mrwebi added this to seipati_mrwebi's kitchen ideas
June 15, 2012
Kitchen Gallery is a dealer of Hafele - very innovative
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™