The Painter Chicks
Artists and Artisans
Grant Bristol Project mediterranean-bathroom

Grant Bristol Project


This photo has one question

kelliesalazar wrote:
Paint or Wallpaper - Is that paint or wall paper on the wall? I love it...
   Comment   March 19, 2014
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Painter Chicks
Thank you. This is a texture product called Lusterstone. It is applied with a trowel and this wall has several different colors used.
March 20, 2014 at 1:37PM     
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

debibook added this to debibook's Favorites
November 20, 2013
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™