60" Granada Double Sink Vanity
Old World styles, combined with beautiful accent knobs, make the 60" Granada Double Sink Vanity a stunning piece for your bathroom. With a rich Aged Cognac finished cabinet and multiple top options, the Granada makes for a perfect upgrade for your bathroom to give it a rustic appeal. Two small drawers, two large drawers, a single-door cabinet, and three hide-away drawers offer plenty of storage space and all feature a faux drawer front. Add two matching mirrors to give your new vanity a look that's all its own.
57.32"W x 22.83"D x 32.59"H
60"W x 24"D x 1"H
41"W x 1"D x 35"H
- Made from solid oak and birch
- Aged Cognac finish
- Choose from wood, carrera white, crema marfil, galala beige, hebei black, or tropic brown stone tops
- Completely hand-made and finished
- Kiln-dried hardwood
- 100% solid wood carvings
- Hand-applied anti-mildew varnish
- Fully-finished - even on interior
- Multi-layer, 12-step hand finish
- Peal, crack, and fade resistant finish
- Water repellant sealer
- Functional pull-out drawer with ball-bearing glides
- Hide-away drawer
- Towel shelf
- Designer ring pendant door pulls and coordinating knobs
- Antique Brass hardware
- 8" spread of 3 faucet holes
- **Faucets Not Included**
- **Backsplashes Not Available**
- **Wood top is not precut and is designed to be used with custom sinks**
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.