Colly traditional-landscape

This photo has one question

sherrypowers wrote:
Lattice work - What is the Lattice called ? where do you buy it at ?
   Comment   June 7, 2013
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
Its just a square pattern lattice. Most hardware stores carry this or you can make it.
June 16, 2013 at 10:33AM   
Sign Up to comment

What Houzzers are commenting on:

janewaters added this to janewaters's ideas
June 15, 2012
The gate under the deck is nice.
janice added this to gingerbread's ideas
January 22, 2012
the trellis might work somewhere on the property
Sharleen Kneeland added this to littlebird7's Favorites
December 29, 2011
drsocr01 added this to deck
April 11, 2011
braco added this to braco's ideas
March 27, 2011
brentbowers22 added this to Outdoor Spaces
March 5, 2011
Deck to patio transition
rowoldy added this to rowoldy's ideas
December 23, 2010
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™