Houzz is the new way to design your home.
892 1 Basement Design Photos
To search for all words in exact order, you can use quotes around the term.
Example: "red sofa"
To search for all words in any order, add "+" before each word.
Example: +red +sofa
choices are: 1. 3 doors x 16" (side) 4 doors x 14" (middle) , 3 doors x 16" (side) 2. 3 x 16", 3 x 18", 3x 16" 3. Your suggestion or thought :) We are going with the purple "pop" colour too.
that are 1 x 2. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the travertine pieces look more like 1 x 6 to me. Beautiful job, by the way.
includes a 7.1 surround sound system and 70-inch LED TV, so the space can transform into a cushy theater on movie night.Fireplace: L42 gas model, Montigo
Dream House Studios
Dream House Studios, Inc.
1. Gray and white in Virginia. Crown molding contrasts with soft gray walls to visually open up this elegant basement. This refreshing space proves that basements don't have to be dark and dingy — a coat of paint can make all the difference.
scoring 1/2 wall
Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Inc.
1 wall bar and conversation table chairs
1. Rust. Straight from the Paris runway, rust is the color of the moment. Varying tones of an orange-rust can provide energy to a room. Gray and greige adorned many a wall last year, so simply adding a rust-colored accent is an easy way to bring your space into 2011.
Northern Virginia’s Premier Remodeling and Renovation Company
Remodeling with a difference. Are you demanding? Do you appreciate the finer things? Would you like your home to reflect your individual personality and sense of style? If so, we're the ones for you!
Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
7-feet, 1-inch high, except the lower portions covering the ductwork, which are about 6 feet, 8 inches high. The white paint and recessed lighting make them feel higher.
Chelsea Atelier Architect, PC
Brownstone Townhouse Renovation
1. Decide on finishes first. Before furnishings come into play, you’ll want to decide on finishes. Hullinger suggests establishing consistency with other parts of the home by using the same baseboard trim, window molding or doors that are seen on the other floors of the house. The dark wood finish
Loft-Like Basement Renovation
1. Colonial Upstairs, Scandinavian DownstairsThis basement renovation gave a family a multipurpose space where they could all spend time together playing, watching TV and using a home office. It also gave them a chance to break away from the colonial decor used throughout the rest of the house
Peregrine Design Build
1. All bases covered. Install open shelving along all the walls of your basement for organized storage. Display household items, games and toys as decor.
Melanie Morris Design
1. A place for adults and kids on Long Island. Designer Melanie Morris of Feathered Nest Interiors designed this basement as a relaxing atmosphere for both the children and the adults in this family. The homeowners have three young boys, and they wanted to design a basement play area that would