505 Pull out spray kitchen faucet Bath Design Photos

Patricia B. Warren, AIA Warren Architecture, LLC
13 Reviews
Master Bath
bath vainity/sink much like this one. We are having difficulty with the plumbing. Wondering if there is spec drawing out there that shows a side view of how both the drain and faucet plumbing works? Any direction you can throw us towards would be very helpful!
What is the brand and style of the sink faucets...love them!
What is the distance between the two faucets?
am trying to make the decision between two smaller sinks or one large trough sink with 1-2 faucets. Ideally, we'll have 2 separate faucets but I don't know if we'll have the required space to make it fit and feel right. Thanks for any advice you can offer.
I am looking for a 50-55" trough sink with 2 faucets.
This ramp sink, by Sonoma Cast Stone, is custom made to any size you want. You can place the faucets as you feel appropriate.
“Sink” — maryelizhill
Carla Aston | Interior Designer
11 Reviews
Master Bath Remodel in Transitional Style
Love the tuscan details on the pulls, just what I'm looking for.
Very nice! Where are the faucets from? I'm looking for nice dark bronze fixtures and I'm having a hard time.
The cabinet pulls were from Amerock. The towel bars are actually appliance pulls.
These are actually kitchen appliance pulls. These are a dark bronze finish
finish, but they come in many different finishes. They fit a hand towel perfectly, not too long and are beefier than an extra long cabinet pull. I believe these were from Top Knobs.
Drawer Pulls for all rooms: I want similar (color, size, perhaps a bit simpler style) for Kitchen and all Bathrooms. These are actually kitchen appliance pulls in a dark bronze finish. They fit a hand towel perfectly, not too long and are beefier than an extra long cabinet pull
“This is a style of border edge we could use for the top edge….” — jenniferforan
Ranch Remodel
Can you tell me who the tub faucet is made by. Thank you
Where's the knob/pull hardware from? It's exactly what i'm looking for
Are the pulls and knobs on the vanity chrome?
How far out from the mirror should I install the overhead can lights that I need to supplement
Logan sconce but is a chrome faucet going to look ok ?
I'm trying to stay as timeless as can so just doing chrome faucets throughout. What finish of faucet is this?
What finish is the faucet since lights are polish nickel
I am wondering if a chrome faucet work with polish nickel sconce lights?
Can you tell me the who the faucets are made by and finish please?
The hardware is from Restoration Hardware. The pulls are 4" Chatham pulls. The knobs are 1.25" Bistro knobs.
“Cencerro” — estheralvarez
Jeff Sheats Designs, Inc
15 Reviews
Nantucket-Inspired Remodel and Furnish
Who makes the drawer pulls and what size are they?
I love the faucet! Could you please tell me who makes it and what the model is?
believe it turned out magnificent! Take care ~~ Jeff
Thanks! Trying to figure out what kind of faucet to use with my copper sink in my new house.
Hi Colleen - No it is not bronze. It is a sold brass body faucet with a stainless steel finish and a ceramic disk valve made by Delta Faucet. It is their
The faucet is manufactured by Delta. It's part 754-SS and really tall to make it over the custom copper vessel sink! Hope this helps. Take care ~~ Jeff
where did you obtain the faucet and copper sink ?
Hi smedlytonker! These simple but interesting luggage pulls are from
Thanks for asking! The faucet is manufactured by Delta. It's part 754-SS and really tall to make it over the custom copper vessel sink! Hope this helps. Take care ~~ Jeff
“so cute - very similar to something I choose at Ferguson.” — adminniehouse
Phillip W Smith General Contractor, Inc.
1 Review
Kid's Bathroom
I love the faucets on this sink. Where are they from?
was most likely taken out of the shot by the photographer. I do not know where the homeowner keeps the soap on a daily basis.
The sink is a Kohler Brockway K-5980 , but the single faucet option has been discontinued. You can get this sink with 2 or more sets of drilled faucet holes. Model # K-3200
have to compare the shape and depth of the basin to see that. The Kohler Brockway does not come in a single-faucet version now. Its smallest model is three feet wide and has holes for two faucets. Currently, Vintage Tub and Bath is not selling any sink that looks like this one. Neither is Kohler. Kohler
Kohler has the Gilford, a vitreous china wall-hung sink with a backsplash and a single hole for a faucet/taps. It does not have the same feel as these two sinks do, no underside to paint, with a more finished china appearance that is not rugged like these sinks are. Here is a link: http://www.us.kohler
“idée deco salle de bain enfants” — Jenny Ilunga
Kayron Brewer, CKD, CBD / Studio K B
12 Reviews
Master Bath Retreat
tub. The vanity area shown in this photo has plenty of storage within the mirrored wall cabinets and the large drawers below. The mirrors were cased out with the matching woodwork and crown detail. The countertop is Crema Marfil slab marble with undermount Marzi sinks. The Kallista faucetry was chosen
since it was an easier finish to maintain for years to come. Other metal details were done in the oil rubbed bronze to work with the theme through out the home. The floor tile is a 12 x 12 Bursa Beige Marble that is set on the diagonal. The backsplash to the vanity is the companion Bursa Beige mini
set to go with chrome faucets until we saw a great design from Sigma in a bronze finish. These will be wall mounted over a rectangular white vessel sink. The back wall will be tumbled marble grey/green tones laid out like subway tiles. Is it too weird to use these bronze faucets when everything else
“Back splash/ same color as the slab.” — Shawn Stuck
Blake Shaw Homes, Inc
Morningside Make-Over
This mid-century home was given a complete overhaul, just love the way it turned out.
Can you tell me who makes the faucets?
What is the name and manufacturer of faucet?
the vanity? i.e. the space behind the sink where the faucets s
i.e. the space behind the sink where the faucets sit is wider than the space in front of the sink. Was
Manufacturer, name of drawer pulls, please?
think doing that was genius. I love that you can store readily accessible things behind the faucet. Looks beautiful.
This vanity looks very similar to the Restoration Hardware Hutton Washstand. I prefer the pulls on this vanity though. http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?
Thank you folks for posting your beautiful kitchens! Mine is in the final planning stages and I get all of my ideas from you pros! I hope to post pics in the new future! thanks again!
“Drawers under sink” — robmel
Home Systems , Wendi Zampino
3 Reviews
Orinda residence
what is the length of the cabinet "pulls"? Thanks...
Hi, What brand are faucets? What is the finish? Thank you, Melissa
center cabinet is a pull out hamper and yes, those are medicine cabinets from Robern, that is why they stick out so you can open them.
Hi Marysam, there are many places that sell "bar pulls" like these, here's
here's one that can help. http://www.pullsdirect.com/decorative-bar-pulls/c99. You can also do a web search for "6-inch bar pulls" and you'll find lots more. Steve
They are robern medicine cabinets , we held the frames back at the wall so would access the finger pull (that is the black you are seeing)
They are from Hertco Kitchens, we provided them to our client.
Love the mirrors popping out of wood
“Like the cabinet and the framing around mirrored cabinet” — tqnich
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™