49 pull knob Bath Design Photos

John K. Anderson Design
5 Reviews
Napa Wine Country
This is called a edge pull. Many different hardware companies carry them but you can find on Doug Mockett & Co.
pull out boosters for little people
love the pull out steps, storage under sink and drawers along sides for upstairs girls baths. Don't like pulls or counter top. Like the recessed storage between mirrors and behind mirrors.
“built in step stool” — rdavis28906
Atmosphere Interior Design Inc.
1 Review
2011 HHL Bathrooms
where can i find the drawer pulls
didn't see anything like this on Rustica. They have these pulls at Richelieu in their exclusive line. called aurora. Very expensive
Love the round metal knobs
Drawer pulls are cool
“Love tile” — shanengina
yamamar design
mill valley house
countertop color and cabinets (ex pulls)
“I do like the long skinny counter & sink. You still have counter space and more room to move around” — coolsamcc
Patricia B. Warren, AIA Warren Architecture, LLC
13 Reviews
Master Bath
Amerock Galleria Satin Nickel Pull 5" , which we purchased on-line from www.myknobs.com
faucet and pulls
“Would want fixtures on the wall.” — auntsvea
Sutro Architects
2 Reviews
Parisian Modern Flat - Pacific Heights
Are the pulls routed into the drawers or placed on top? Does it work if you cannot route them?
Where can I buy these pulls?what size are they?
They are Doug Mockett edge pulls.
The pulls are routed into the top of each drawer. They don’t need to be but it looks cleaner.
pulls and shower tile
“Off set window” — pkell64
FR James Construction
Master Bath Vanity
some interesting items, cabinet pulls, cabinets sink also other rooms for this house
Half Round Cabinet Pulls
Circle pulls...Circle pull...Cabinet wood, pulls
“Kohler sink.” — margodiamond22
Van Wicklen Design
8 Reviews
Love the pull out step for the kiddos.
pull out step...The pull out step
“pull out step” — missmunch
Shirley Meisels
4 Reviews
Rox Residence
Who is the cabinet maker? Love the "built-in" pulls to open!
We carry a variety of bath bar vanity lights, some very similar to this. I've pulled a few that look similar, but feel free to browse our entire Bath Bar & Vanity selection for more inspiration: http://lightology.com/index.php?module=cat&cat_id=29 Tube Bath Bar by George Kovacs: http://lightology.com/index
“Sink” — utash
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™