Houzz is the new way to design your home.
1,594 potted plant Beach Style Home Design Photos
Bliss Garden Design
Beach House, Bainbridge Island
Pls what's the name of the greenplant in the big pot on the right.?
What is metal wall Made of behind The plants?
evergreen in a pot for babbling brook
put an evergreen in a pot for babbling brook
Gravel places for pots and seating
One plant per pot then group pots.
Pots and plants and the arrangement
Love the pots and flowers in them.
Similar colour pots diff sizes together =
5. Play with plant groupings. Decide whether you’d like to use single plantings or create a grouping of plants in each pot. “With the exception of succulent plantings, I have found that I prefer one plant per pot rather than elaborate displays. I then group pots together. This creates a cleaner look
Ashley Camper Photography
Bohemian Jungle Artist Studio
Living things. Bring in potted plants, trays of succulents and air plants, huge potted trees, cut flowers and forced bulbs. Challenge yourself and see if you can add a plant or bouquet of flowers to every room in
Love the plants potted this way.
4. Living things. Bring in potted plants, trays of succulents and air plants, huge potted trees, cut flowers and forced bulbs. Challenge yourself and see if you can add a plant or bouquet of flowers to every room in your home. Can’t get anything
comfortable feel of the end table and the plants.
4. Living things. Bring in potted plants, trays of succulents and air plants, huge potted trees, cut flowers and forced bulbs. Challenge
4. Living things. Bring in potted plants, trays of succulents and air plants, huge potted trees, cut flowers and forced bulbs. Challenge yourself and see if you can add a plant or bouquet of flowers to every room in your home. Can’t get anything to grow? Consider shopping for a few high-quality fakes
Don’t be afraid to fill itThis cosy verandah is at capacity with couches, ottomans, coffee table and pot plants, but still manages to feel spacious. Sticking to two or three colours will unite the space and prevent your verandah from feeling too crowded, no matter how limited the space.
really big pot with stones
plant in corner and table
potted plants...plant and pot...Pot plant
Marcus Gleysteen Architects
Coastal Living Entry 2
Like the 2 potted plants. Maybe do 2 mini lemon trees?
the white doorway and the beautiful plants and. pots
tall plants flanking front door
Plants flanking door
Plants, Lantern above front door!
symmetry, tall plants
entry pots...Dark blue pot...two plants...Lighting and plants...Door plants...Blue pots...add planted pots...potted plants...container plants
Sheila Rich Interiors, LLC
Spring Lake-Dining Room
nice centerpieces. these plants can grouped together and put in one big pot. i think that will look nice too.
Moroccan-style glass chandelier that her client found, a solid wood parson's dining table, Danish Wishbone Chairs with woven seats, a sisal rug and a potted plant.Storage was also a priority. "We created much-needed storage space as well as seating with this dining room window seat," says Rich.
blemish free. Make sure they're firm and free of mold. Storing bulbs before potting. Handle bulbs carefully at all times. They should not be dropped or subjected to extremely high or low temperatures. While it is preferable to pot newly purchased bulbs right away (especially prechilled bulbs), bare bulbs
2. Welcome visitors with an inviting porch. Even if you have only a tiny stoop, make it say "welcome home" with a clean doormat, potted plants in bloom and — if you have room — one or two pieces of neat porch furniture. Keep your porch lights on in the evenings, in case potential buyers
Love porch and plantings
Moger Mehrhof Architects
styling tricks.With the major cleaning done and the clutter gone, it’s time to give your room polish.Pull seating a bit closer together.Revive potted plants by trimming off dead leaves and pulling them out from dark corners where they may not be getting enough light.Refresh your mantel by removing decor
Jessica Bennett Interiors
Newport Beach Project
What does the different sizes of the plant pots do for this area?
It makes it look like it has evolved over time with pots you already have. It's more casual, practical, less costly and less formal -- not necessarily a wow factor, but comfy and natural.
love the plants and hurricane lamps
Love chaise lounges and clay pots with green
Like the table and group of plants between two lounge chairs. Great close quarters for easy conversation plus I'm looking
small balcony with chairs and plants
Love the plants and how its positioned in the space. Gorgeous!!!
the patio at World Market, and accessorized them with simple pillows from Pottery Barn. Basic terracotta planters were filled with easy-to-care-for plant life for some added greenery.