Houzz is the new way to design your home.
3,868 go Bedroom Design Photos
Love that the windows are painted a different color and the trim is kept white. Just enough color to frame this armoire. Notice how the windows go all the way to the ceiling as does the visvisual height of this piece. Creates a good balance
Archaeologists have found baskets in the Southwest that date back as far as 6,000 B.C., and baskets are still going strong as a design element.
paperwork, stacks of clothes, linen and flatware, or a jumble of cutlery, an armoire is a classic piece of furniture that’s ever practical and will never go out of style.
My Houzz: Open Concept Apartment Above Retail In Downtown St. John's
go with a shade that has a good amount of neutralizing gray or brown in it
1. Light PurplesWhether you go for a cool lavender or a warmer mauve, the trick to making this color appear sophisticated rather than sugary is to go with a shade that has a good amount of neutralizing gray or brown in it. The paint color here
Atmosphere Interior Design Inc.
2011 HHL Master Bedroom 2
inset with casing. Maybe go with leather squares on back wall stead of mirror...not sure of clashing with current headboard
Decide where you want to put the lamps. Make sure there is an outlet nearby to avoid unsightly extension cords. Determining the space where the lamp will go will help you decide what size is needed where. Do you need a lamp with a narrow base? Do you want a tall lamp with a wider shade? These variations won't
3. Crisp tailored sheets. Every English gent knows how important it is to have a crisp, clean tailored shirt ready to go. Steal this look for your bedding by using freshly starched, crisp white sheets. Choose something with simple piping to finish the look. Try to find
Garret Cord Werner Architects & Interior Designers
Pour faire paraître une petite chambre plus grande, go with white
3. Go for an extra-wide dresser. Does your dresser leave wasted space on both ends? Fill the entire wall instead with one long dresser (or a bunch of little
3. Go for an extra-wide dresserDoes your dresser leave wasted space on both ends? Fill the entire wall instead with one long dresser (or a set of little matching
Van Wicklen Design
Look Erin, they can go back above our heads again!
A big map from IKEA makes a statement. "Whenever we're stumped by a geography question, we say, 'let's go look at the big map!'," Van Wicklen says. The rolling bed tray is from IKEA as well. The bed linens are from Pottery Barn and she found the blinds at
mother of the boy who sleeps in this room, Interior Designer Jeanette Van Wicklin, says "Whenever we're stumped by a geography question, we say, 'let's go look at the big map!'"
Schwartz and Architecture
Schwartz and Architecture
Use restraint in furnishing styles. Okay, so this room does go pretty far into the monastic realm, but by using such restraint in the bedding and side tables, see how amazing the ceiling and windows look!
5. Use restraint in furnishing styles. Okay, so this room does go pretty far into the monastic realm, but by using such restraint in the bedding and side tables, see how amazing the ceiling and windows look!
Schwartz and Architecture installed new windows in a fourth-floor dormer expansion yet retained the traditional aesthetic of the house.Tell us: Are you going to replace or restore your windows, and why?More:Energy-Efficient Windows: Understand the PartsEnergy-Efficient Windows: Decipher the RatingsUpdate
I normally use 34" above finished floor, but it can go as high as 36".
If you want to go pink, go for it! But notice how the turquoise wall that leads into this stunningly pink bedroom provides just the right amount of relief.
I love the entire set up, but that bed it atrocious. I think I'd go for more lighting and different shad of paint and wood. And the windows would need to be fixed so that I can see out but no one can see in. And instead of the armour and dresser I'd do some buil in custom shelves and a larger seperate
love the idea of going up to the kitchen and sitting room rather then going down..
to go up from our room to a special look out to take advantage of the amazing view
wow, i love the large windows and spiral staircase... does it go up to a loft area?
Renovating in Ashburn? Contact a local pro