Houzz is the new way to design your home.
54,654 decor pillows Contemporary Home Design Photos
While at CHil Design Group
pare down the decorative pillows, but attend to the details. I want to stay in this room so bad! It has that high-end luxury hotel feel that we all strive for. Again, simple white linens, a luxurious throw at the end of bed (I really want this to be cashmere) and one simple decorative pillow completes the
2. Full roll-down. If having the comforter up by the pillows seems too hot (as it does right now, what with Texas' 100+ degrees weather!) roll down the comforter to the edge of the bed to expose beautiful sheets and create a fun
Jennifer - Rambling Renovators
Restful Master Bedroom
Where can I find this adorable floral embroidered pillow?
stacked and tucked - pillows sleep stacked - decorative pillow sits out front
These two pillows placed on top of each other add a layer of depth to the room. That one tossed-on patterned throw pillow is a perfect last touch.
6. Stacked and tucked. You like pillows? Pile them on! But try to keep them to a useful minimum. In this setup, the decorative pillow sits up-front while the sham and pillows most of us sleep on are stacked. The look is simple, clean and sophisticated.
Nota bene: You might not need as many pillows as you think if you use the stacked-pillow effect. These two pillows placed on top of each other add a layer of depth to the room. That one tossed-on patterned throw pillow is a perfect last touch.
one deocrative pillow in front of standard pillows
taupe and white, with a little color thrown in. The printed wall covering behind the bed is brought onto the bed with pillows out of the same fabric
fabric on the wall and pillows match.
Same design for wall & pillows
use the fabric from the headboard to make pillow and other accents
Like the wall behind the bed and the matching pillows.
8. Use decorative pillows to tie it all together. Here's another simple palette of taupe and white, with a little color thrown in. The printed wall covering behind the bed is brought onto the bed with pillows out of the same fabric. A completely cohesive decorating scheme.
Loudon County Interior Design Firm
We created our interior design and redecorating firm to show people that their dream house is attainable. Our true passion is to create a home that is functional and beautiful.
Artistic Designs for Living, Tineke Triggs
More rich textures show up in the decorative pillows atop the bed, the sherpa throw and a plush rug at the foot of the bed.
fuzzy pillows...wall decor...decorative pillows...Fur pillows
Erika Bierman Photography
Charmean Neithart Interiors
I love the decorations in this
These are pretty walls with bright blue pillow!!!
Love this room decor
complements this seaside look. Two stunning Roman shades donated by Fine Draperies add dimension and purpose to the bedroom, while the luxurious decorative pillows provide a touch of elegance and sophistication."
Cristi Holcombe Interiors, LLC
Hello I like your room and was just wondering where did you purchase the movie decor the red 8 and the 35 in the corner I love them for my basement movie room.
How were the decals duplicated from the fabric. Love the accessories. Pillows are great!
Where did the pillow covers come from? Love the orange and cream!
love the draperies and the gray shag pillow! Can you tell me where yhey can be purchased?
perfect pillows and curtains but with my colors
terra cotta, black pillows on white sofa
pillows, black and gray and rust
2. Cut tags from throw pillows. A lot of decorative throw pillows come with annoying plastic tags. Those tags can be frustrating to work with when you're placing pillows on your sofa: the pillows have to be placed just so and then you have to tuck the tag under
Where did you get the pillows?
Throw pillows like these are sort of our specialty. We have them in this color theme and also others. http://www.houzz.com/photos/14670296/Sakura-and-Magnolia-Pillow-Cover-Set-traditional-bed-pillows-and-pillowcases http://www.houzz.com/photos/10773198/Embroidered-Love-Birds-Pillow-Cover-eclectic-be
repetition of the pillows to show rhythm.
Repetition- Repeated pattern on the couch and the colors of the pillows.
Alteration - The pillow patterns and colors
because of the pillows and the design on them are all in rhythm.
Rhythm- Repetition, the pillows on the couch are repeating
Rhythm. The color and shape of the pillows.
Rhythm is represented in this photo because of the different pillows that give the
Pillow placements, bed decorating and colours of the room
If you want numerous decorative pillows, use a limited palette so it doesn't overwhelm the room. In this contemporary room
Pillows - # and sizes
9. If you want numerous decorative pillows, use a limited palette so it doesn't overwhelm the room. In this contemporary room setting, the tonal variations of gray create a sophisticated palette. Even with 9 pillows on this bed, a duvet cover and coverlet, the dressings don't overwhelm. While not for