Here at the street façade, eight-foot high double doors flanked by side lights open onto balconies enclosed by strands of steel cables. Two shades of integrally colored stucco replaced the old terrazzo and wood siding.
- Completed: Phase I- 2001, Phase II- 2003
- Project Location: West Seattle, WA
- Project Size: Phase I-2660 SF, Phase II- 5,725 SF
- Project Cost: Phase I- $70/SF, Phase II- $218/SF
- Photographer: William Wright
Rhodes Architecture + Light designed this group of four residences in 2000-2001. Located above the Olmstead-designed Lincoln Park and looking west to Vashon Island ... more »