1,583 drying rod Dining Design Photos

Elizabeth Dinkel
1 Review
Brentwood Regency Estate
Can someone tell me where to purchase rods and sheers like these?
restoration hardware has the return rods-they call them hotel rods.
purchase rods like these? King & Co Restoration Hardware has the return rods-they call them hotel rods.
Can someone tell me where to purchase rods like
the return rods-they call them hotel rods.
I like this room amped the return rods/hotel rods and sheers
“cushions & ties” — Robin Schenck
Design By Lisa
7 Reviews
Dining Room
Are the curtain rods in the dining room the half rods? If so where did you get them and what are the
Could you please tell me where I can find curtain rods like the ones you used?
Where did you purchase the short curtain rods?
What is the purpose of the short curtain rods?
do the finials attach to a cut metal rod? Are the rods mostly hollow? Don't the finials normally screw onto the rod somehow?
purchased these rods, but there are several manufacturers who offer rods this size ( these are 24"). You could look at either adjustable metal rods - Restoration
These curtain rods were supplied by the homeowner, but you have a couple of options if you want to get this look. Custom rods can be ordered in a
“Window treatment” — kathyjacree
Robuck Homes
Powell Place
Where can I buy the drapery rods and hardware?
drapes on short drapery rods...Curtain rods...curtain rod...Partial rods...partial rod...Short rods above window...short rods...Short rod
“Drapes” — Lori Short
Loudoun County's Premier Home Builder-Best of Houzz 2015
Van Metre Homes is a homegrown builder with a reputation for blending the enduring traditions, quality and value you expect from us with design innovations for the way you live today.
alisha gwen interior design
9 Reviews
HGTV Showhouse
Can you please tell me the thickness of the rods? Thanks! Anne
where can I get the curtin rods thanks
where did you get the curtin rods thanks
Looking for the long rods. Please let me know the web site, please.
Love how the rod goes all the way around the room
Source of curtain rods pls...Curtain rods...Curtain rod...Rod and style...Yellow and wrap around rod....corner rod...curtain rods...windows and curtain rods...Trend-fabrics.com rods...rod for curtains...Curtain rod along entire room.
“For condo” — orandae
Barnes Vanze Architects, Inc
1 Review
Tone on Tone Breakfast Room
Where did you get the curtain rods from. I think they would work for my office!
Where can u purchase the dinning light and the curtain rods in dinning room
and thought I saw something that would work. You'd have to buy the rod, finials and rod connectors. I'm working on another area of my house but will go back
light airy clean...rod in bent in corner and visible
I love this solution for dressing a bay window. Angled rods fit neatly into the corners and play up the architecture.
where can I find angled rods?...drapes on short drapery rods...Don't like stubby look of rods
“round table, light fixture” — tomatotomato
2 Reviews
Federal Farmstead
You are correct--the rods are wrapped in fabric.
Rods wrapped in fabric...Rod matches drapes...curtain rod...The rod and rings...Curtain rods Blue and white...Curtain rods wrapped in fabric
“covered rods and matching drapes” — inlawsattic
Interior Enhancement Group, Inc.
8 Reviews
Inverness Home 3
Hello, where did you find this curved curtain rod? How are the drapes able to stay up? Brilliant
I like the arch rod above the door. Do you supply them or where can I get one? 772-485-1314
Hello from The Finial Company! Your use of a custom bent steel rod is just beautiful! We love seeing the installation photos of the custom products
Where did you get the curved arch rod?...Bent curtain rod, Graber implement ?
“Window Treatment in dining room” — dcoleman2012
Lafia/Arvin, A Design Corporation
21 Reviews
Los Angeles Country Club Estate - Beverly Hills
Peck and Company offers these custom curved curtain rods. May need to go through your designer to order.
Curved natural wovens with rounded drapery rod and panels. Delightful.
Where did you get the curtain rod?...I think called traverse rod, custom....curved rod w/drpaery...curved curtain rod...curved drapery rod...curtain rod - I...Curved rod...radius curtain rod...drape rod...Peck & Company custom rod
“Curved rod” — Gay Campbell
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™