Houzz is the new way to design your home.
112 wind powered building Eclectic Home Design Photos
Scheer & Co.
need to build mine and trying to figure out how I can do it within my budget. Did you get this table top and a leg from IKEA? How did you mount the table to the wall? Did you make a hole on the table for cables? Thank you very much! Chiemi
attach power strip to bottom of desk
Mount power strips under or behind the desk
Mount power bar on the underside of
leg to a power strip, using more Velcro to keep them together. In this desk, the powerstrip was attached to the bottom of the desktop. "
router, power bricks, etc, mounted to underside of desktop.
leg to a power strip, using more Velcro to keep them together. In this desk, the powerstrip was attached to the bottom of the desktop. If you come across a ball of tangled wires, take the time to untangle them and store them properly. Label each cord with masking tape and a permanent marker so that you
Carney Logan Burke Architects
Queen's Lane Wine Silo
with the building site. Borrowing from agrarian structures, the design team arrived at the silo form as an alternative, elevated storage system. In order to gracefully weather and blend in with the existing buildings and landscape the structure is clad in oxidized steel plates. The interior, inspired
behind winding wine rack for ladies lounge
Winding staircase (leading to studio area ;) )
Boyertown Guest Cottage
performance building shell:(sips panels, double framed walls, closed cell soy and cellulose insulation, airsealing etc.), interspersed with salvaged/antique materials and timber-framing, add to the patina of the 1700's. Open and communicative interiors with good traffic patterns and livability are anchored
design/build proposal. 90% of our work is design/build, the other 10% is design only.
performance building shell: sips panels, double framed walls, closed cell soy and cellulose insulation, air-sealing etc.
My Houzz Renovation
hanging wind chimes from the trees
chairs to build...Chair build...to build...wind chime
Alex Amend Photography
want to build a ladder like this up to my sons treehouse but do not want to dig into the tree...how did you secure your ladder?
cabin to build a tree house
The entire family pitched in to build this amazing tree house overlooking the San Francisco Bay. They used as many reclaimed and vintage items as possible, including stained glass windows.
Donna Schumacher Architecture
Build in middle ?
Backyard build...from the wind
Richard Bubnowski Design LLC
Storage BuildingPoint Pleasant, NJPhotography: Paul S. Bartholomew Photography, Inc.
could build it in front of the building.
simple to build...wind chime