Houzz is the new way to design your home.
70,278 Miami Designers Exterior Design Photos
thirdstone inc. [^]
House Design by :: www.thirdstone.ca Photography: merle prosofsky
Thanks! You have a keen eye. This took some thoughtful detailing that i won't share due to technical rights. It's not as though we invented the idea but it is common to see this on a lot of custom designed modern houses. :: thirdstone inc. [^]
Northern Virginia Painting Professionals
We have been working in the Northern Virginia and Maryland area for over a decade and have many happy clients on both sides of the beltway.
Who designed this house? Do you have house plans?
do you design interior lighting to be bright? (not dull yellow but; warm bright.) There is a definable balance. The weather and rain make this so difficult. What side of the Columbia? Willamette is this on?
A good designer knows when to break the rules.
is this design called? Scandinavian?
the karang mas residence-jimbaran,Bali
9/10 the rocks textures disturb a little the overall composition. Great architectursl design. Organic features keep consistency. Design improved by choosen materials (glass and metal) blending elegantly
pool design, save space
Patio Design....modern design...Like the design....khatulistiwa design
Boyertown Guest Cottage
cottage designed and built in the vernacular of a Pennsylvania Farmhouse is 100% solar. A 4.2kW solar electric system (concealed on dormer roof), radiant floors heated with solar hot water, passive solar design applications for heating, cooling and daylighting, make this home, tight and quiet. Fresh
interior design, including the kitchen, bathrooms and flooring selection, was done by the owner who is a professional Interior Decorator in the Boyertown area. kitchen
custom designs tailored to the client and site. I'd be happy to send you a design/build proposal. 90% of our work is design/build, the other 10% is design only.
great design. Love the color and material contrast
Arkin Tilt Architects
Chalk Hill Off-Grid Cabin
like the design of this house
it was designed to be a part-time residence, material selection was kept to a minimum. Construction was based around simple and durable materials, such as the home's metal roof and concrete floors. Salvaged wood siding was used for part of the exterior, while the panels between the windows and the exterior
DuChateau Floors - Terra Collection in Zimbabwe / Horwitz Residence by Minarc
interior design • It’s orientation is thought out to maximize passive solar design and natural ventilations, with solar chimney escaping hot air during summer and heating cold air during winter eliminated the need for mechanical air handling. • Simple Eco-conscious design that is focused on functionality
Residence designed by Minarc *The house is oriented so that all of the rooms can enjoy the outdoor living area which includes Pool, outdoor dinning / bbq and play court. • The flooring used in this residence is by DuChateau Floors - Terra Collection in Zimbabwe. The modern dark colors of the collection
• The design elements are oriented to take optimum advantage of natural light and cross ventilation. • Maximum use of natural light to cut down electrical cost. • Interior/exterior courtyards allows for natural ventilation as do the master sliding window and living room sliders. • Conscious
John Maniscalco Architecture
Cole Valley Hillside
is the design for this home available for purchase?
custom design. I would contact the designer for more information on the home.
great design for a beach house
exterior design and views
design materials and roof
design 4...Design scale...awesome design
exterior design I'm from Saudi Arabia I loved the design it's amazing my
Can I please have a full image of the exterior design I'm from Saudi Arabia I loved the design it's amazing my email email@example.com
THE FULL DESIGN, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, MY MAIL ADD is firstname.lastname@example.org
custom designed it and had it made. Thanks for your interest! www.hendelhomes.com