Houzz is the new way to design your home.
912 Storage and Display Industrial Home Design Photos
Beyond Beige Interior Design Inc.
Hamilton - Eclectic Industrial
used for glass milk jars that were delivered to your home. Distressed barn board holds this renewed wine storage display together.
Eclectic use of space for wine storage.
9. Use as wine storageBeneath the stairs is usually a great place to store wine as it is out of the way of direct sunlight. This wine storage display has an industrial edge to it, and the addition of back lighting makes it even more of a dazzling showcase than a mere storage area.
Lauren Rubin Architecture
Art-Deco apartment combination/renovation
The built-in storage around doorway is nice.
Nice storage idea for dead space in the kitchen.
10. Storage, storage, everywhere!The space above and beside a doorway can be priceless. Try a custom shelving solution that keeps your books, ornaments or kitchenware happily on display.
9. Fill unavoidable open gaps with shelvingEven when you’ve done your best to maximise your home’s storage potential
9. Fill unavoidable open gaps with shelving. Even when you’ve done your best to maximize your home’s storage potential, there will still inevitably be a few gaps here and there. Don’t let them go to waste! Do another walk-through and keep an eye out for small, unused gaps that could be filled with a
My Houzz: Textiles Charm an Open Brooklyn Loft
room into a storage and display shelf using reclaimed wood.
Display shelf using reclaimed wood.Illustration wallpaper to line it.
the open storage; the wallpaper in the back; the wood shelving
Botha converted this small, open niche in the dining room into a storage and display shelf using reclaimed wood.Wallpaper: Trade Routes; artwork: Rebecca Posner (top), Jay Davis (bottom)
700 Palms Residence
like the staircase and display area on staircase
This under-the-staircase shelving is the perfect use of space and a unique way to display special items.
Like the storage or display space under stairs in this industrial style home.
A different take on stairs with storage
This Japanese-inspired tansu staircase displays objects collected from worldwide travels.
10. Make a global entranceThat small bit of space under the staircase can be turned into an impressive display feature. Narrow shelving is often a perfect match for those bits and pieces you weren’t sure what
Reiko Feng Shui Design
Reiko Feng Shui Interior Design - Loft renovation
Mix of storage space, display space, book shelving.
Books on show It looks lived in and the person who lives there is proud of the things they own showcased by the open display cabinet
CD Storage looking for
wall storage...Storage wall
San Francisco Condo
Tansu style under staircase storage and display
glass wall lighting and open storage under
Under stair storage...under stair storage
WERK | Build
Description: Liquor storage wall + ice/glass niche - Photo: Red Rocket Photo
storage wall...wine storage