76 pull knob Kitchen Design Photos

Bench Made Woodworking
2 Reviews
Bench Made Woodworking
of cup pull, 1 knob, and two handles. I would love to know what you used.
Where can I purchase these cabinet pull handles
The hinges, knobs and pulls for this kitchen were purchased from Horton Brasses, Inc. The finish
The hinges, knobs and pulls for this kitchen were purchased from Horton Brasses, Inc. The finish
Understated country style, love the knobs and pulls, like the short back splash, and matching window
style, colour of countertop, drawer pulls
“Love the whole” — mvy7
Venegas and Company
13 Reviews
1920's Two Family Outside Davis Sq
Pretty! What bin pulls are these and what finish?
The bin pulls are from Classic Brass, polished chrome, model: 1264-PC.
hardware- top drawer cup pull, handle below and knobs on doors
bin pulls, bars and knobs?...Cabinet pulls...Chrome pulls
“tile and granite” — 1screen2
Peter Salerno Inc
17 Reviews
Transitional with a Twist
How long are the pulls on the lower cabinet drawers? They are perfect
The long draw pulls.. What is the length and where are they
Dear zoramar, This style is called "Bar Pull" and the finish is brushed nickel. You may find them here, with the option
What is the style #/name of the Celeste bar pulls please?
“Natural stone farm sink” — gegemattison
Northern Virginia Interior Designer
Nationally recognized Interior Designer featured on HGTV. Full service design firm specializing in design solutions for inspired living.
Laura Manchee Designs
2 Reviews
Urban Elegance
beadboard on cabinet doors, farmhouse style drawer pulls, possible light fixtures
maybe we can put pendant lights like this where we are pulling out the cabinets over the island.
Dark slate, white cabinets, farm house drawer pulls
counter, floors, pulls, range hood
“Slate with dark and light countertops” — ajehoney
deVOL Kitchens
The Silverdale Shaker Kitchen by deVOL
white drawer knobs...cup bin pulls
“Cabinets” — Sarah Ward
J. Stephens Interiors
3 Reviews
French Normandy Kitchen
These are made by Top Knobs and were ordere d in 2005. I believe the number is M31 53735-401 if you go to their website you will
Cabinet knobs...Top Knobs
“Floor” — lmiller887
Cathy Schwabe Architecture
6 Reviews
Woodside Guest House
What kind of hardware/cabinet pulls did you use and where can I find them???
-- the pulls are called tab pulls -- there are two places to get them -- Mockett and or Tydix. Here is the link for the mockett ones. The pulls are mortised
“kitchen and living room very open to backyard” — santacruzwave2
Aidan Design
24 Reviews
DC Design House
I love the pull on the cabinets.
Thanks for your comments! The cabinet pulls are from Hafele in stainless steel. The Hafele web site can direct you to a local dealer: ...
floor color and pulls
“Slate color with dark grout” — thebates2007
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™