2 eames-like fiberglass chair Laundry Room Design Photos

Crisp Architects
47 Reviews
Crisp Architects
wood below the chair rail is known as bead board, but what do you call the wider, horizontally run woodwork covering the walls above the chair rail?
Thanks Rhoda, you can also find a goose neck faucet like this one from Waterworks out of the Easton Collection. ...
was actually picked by the interior designer Samantha Free. She would most likely be able to tell you where they purchased it. ...
I like the idea of bead board...Hmm all paint no wood! I like it!
“light” — terz
Schnarr Craftsmen Inc
12 Reviews
St Clements Laundry
wood edge painted to match? Also, the angled cut counter on the left looks like a different material - if yes, what is it? Lastly, do you know the brand
Don't like the tile but do like the island, would want chairs
Like as island or workspace in mudroom...i like sink...Like colors...Like the sink...Like the cabinet fronts...Like the design
“Counter space and different heights” — msamsonakpan
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™