Houzz is the new way to design your home.
37,025 Casual Kitchen Outdoor Design Photos
Arterra LLP Landscape Architects
BBQ and Outdoor Kitchen
love the kitchen design. We live in Michigan - can we get a prefab?
Would you be open to shipping the kitchen/bbq space to us?
I don't have a covering over my outdoor kitchen, but would like to have an ice maker/ and small refrigerator. Are there products that are impervious to the elements such as rain and heat
the bar isn't solid/attached to the other kitchen cabinet
hot tidbits to a grateful audience.Browse outdoor kitchen photos
15. Houzzers loved the contrast between the green granite countertop and the reddish Ipe wood on this outdoor kitchen. This photo was also bookmarked for layout inspiration — the kitchen has plenty of room for cooking, serving up drinks
Outdoor kitchens continue to explode in popularity, and now many feature outdoor cabinets that rival (or complement) their indoor companions. Higher-end design and the same types of accessories that enhance your indoor kitchen will be making their way outdoors.
Debbie R. Gualco
what is the material made out of for the kitchen stucco? and color?
Stainless steel appliances make for a great, sleek appearance in this outdoor kitchen.
covered porch with kitchen, nice and wide
balcony grill and floor for kitchen
SG: I love how the outdoor kitchen is covered. Love the long covered patio.
LOVE setup of outdoor kitchen with setting area
Outdoor kitchen under deck, love it!
overhang in yard & doors to grill from kitchen
really like this setup, but not so much kitchen
If you've got a lot of outdoor cooking on your mind, go whole hog with a setup as complete as any indoor kitchen.
Coeur D’Alene Residence on Lake Coeur D’Alene
Window from the kitchen to the outside patio.
From the kitchen to the table outside in one step.
Doors/ winsows opening to deck from kitchen
Potential idea for indoor/outdoor bar from kitchen to patio
window and bar from patio to kitchen
Window opening from kitchen and bench
12. Take advantage of a pass-through window. Have a window on your porch or deck that leads into the kitchen? Count
you just found the perfect spot to create a party pass-through, ideal for handing out plates of appetizers or playing bartender.Brilliant Idea: The Kitchen Pass-Through Window
12. Take advantage of a pass-through windowHave a window on your verandah or deck that leads into the kitchen? Count your lucky stars – you just found the perfect spot to create a party pass-through, ideal for handing out plates of appetisers or playing bartender
love the ceiling and outdoor kitchen
Casual, relaxed and warm outdoor setting
outdoor kitchen- just need roll down shades and proper wind orientation
Can't see the kitchen here, but its relation to the outdoor space and the view fits very well.
Yes covered outside kitchen
Outdoor Kitchen next to court
covered kitchen and privacy screens
Outdoor kitchen...kitchen included...outdoor kitchen
McDugald-Steele Landscape Architects
Houston Casual Landscape
My small condo has concrete ceiling in the living dining area and am thinking indirect lighting here then the kitchen and dark entry have low ceilings with unattractive ceiling tiles to hide infrastructure ideas please.
Houston Casual Landscape
Caroline casual look
Natalie Younger Interior Design, Allied ASID
18. Colorful, Casual Hawaiian Vacation Home To blend the outdoors and indoors seamlessly, this designer made use of Hawaii's most brilliant greens and blues. Natural textiles
Incoperating the use of plants with the indoor outdoor porch off of the kitchen. Doubles as a family room also
18. Colorful, Casual Hawaiian Vacation HomeTo blend the outdoors and indoors seamlessly, this designer made use of Hawaii's most brilliant greens and blues. Natural textiles
Talianko Design Group, LLC
Cape Cod Style Patio
A Cape Cod style home with a backyard patio inspired by the East Coast. A casually elegant Hamptons style deck lends to family BBQs and relaxing in the afternoons. Turquoise accents and a range of blue fabrics pop against white and cream backgrounds. Bronze lanterns atop teak tables are perfect for a
Casual, movable, stained wood does not peel.
Fredman Design Group
An additional challenge for the design team was to ensure that the kitchen would withstand the harsh Chicago elements; the countertop was done in honed granite and the cabinetry is marine-grade teak. To bring the modern design into harmony with the natural surroundings, a neutral palette was selected
That's better than any kitchen inside
outdoor kitchen that feels like a REAL kitchen!