Houzz is the new way to design your home.
3,866 knoll kids Outdoor Design Photos
Sarah Natsumi Moore
Eco Artist's House
Make the kiddie table a place kids want to
picnic table for kids with shade cover
Kids love rocks to play with.
8. Make the kiddie table a place kids want to be. Whether the party
comment came from someone without kids. I love kids, but I love grown-up time at parties too.Full story: Spring Party Primer: 20 Ideas for Fabulous Fetes
8. Make the kiddie table a place kids want to beWhether the party you are throwing is kid centred or not, if kids will be present, it’s better for
8. Make the kiddie table a place kids want to be. Whether the party you are throwing is kid centered or not, if kids will be present, it’s better for everyone if they are kept happily occupied. A few simple, creative touches can
Carson Arthur Design
kid zone, separated spaces. stones not practical with small kids
I like Kids area in the garden
Like the sandbox, tiled area for kids and how the space
spaces need that cohesion,” says Arthur, who designed this 17-foot by 25-foot space for a family with small children. A separate play zone keeps the kids close by while the parents are entertaining, and the continuous paving ties it all together. Radford goes even further, suggesting using the same material
identity. Here, the play area is towards the rear of the garden, but, thanks to its slightly elevated position, an adult can still keep an eye on the kids from the terrace or the house. It is also positioned out of the way of the more sophisticated terrace, which is conveniently close to the house, so
great outdoors project w/ the kids
Love these little tents for the kids area - imagine also a chalk board on the wall that they can draw on. I am hoping we can make this part of the yard fun.
about camping and the outdoors. Kids of different ages can retire in their own tepee without feeling isolated from one another, and the fun can last well into the night. Lesson from this room: There's no need to reinvent the wheel. Tepees are always a hit.
Even kids' energy sags after hours in the
outside, tents and tepees make great temporary summer playhouses for kids.Simple to Stunning Tepees and Tents
4. Camp out Haven’t got a tent? No problem! All you need are some sheets, a tarpaulin and a mild night. Get the kids to help you create the perfect shelter by tying sheets over tree branches
Helen Rose Wilson Garden Design
Bee and Butterfly garden
Fun for kids and nature in one
4. Tree-stump stepping stones. Natural tree stumps are a fabulous backyard accessory for kids. Line them up to make a meandering stepping stone path or circle them round to make a seating area. Smaller wood slices make great stepping stones for very young children.5. Butterfly garden. Enchant children
frame for it to provide opportunities for play. This simple row of tree trunks, set into the ground, are like super-sized stepping stones, inviting kids to hop across or build between them. They look lovely, too!
4. Tree-stump stepping stonesNatural tree stumps are a fabulous backyard accessory for kids. Line them up to make a meandering stepping stone path or circle them round to make a seating area. Smaller wood slices make great stepping stones for
Falling Waters Landscape
Seems unpractical in a real world of kids?
Thanks @Casill. Actually this is in the real world and used heavily by a family with three kids under the age of 10. Does it get messy? Absolutely! But thats what brooms are for :)
reminds me of when I was a kid too
sand box for kids.. built into landscape.. something
Something that my kids would love.
Camouflage the sandbox. Sand provides a potentially soothing sensory experience and stretches the imagination. Nestling a sandbox within a planting bed not only will help integrate it into the garden, but also will let kids get up close and personal
Nestling a sandbox within a planting bed not only will help integrate it into the garden, but also will let kids get up close and personal with plants and the butterflies and birds they attract.
Charleston Home + Design Mag
CH+D mag's Fall 2012 Best Of Photos
Swinging from ropes and zip lining across the yard are just a few of the activities kids can do on this custom tree house-style jungle gym. Let your little ones release their inner Tarzan—complete with all the yelling and screaming they can do— by giving them an outdoor space that’s all their own. For
This looks like fun for kids and adults alike
rock climbing area on the hillside.Get creative and have fun — but remember to consult a pro to make sure any structure you build is safe before your kids use it.Drop in on one incredible playhouse
Gregory Davis & Associates
Good use of hard to access garden for kids equipment
For the grand kids ;)))
Everything our kids need
great play area for kids
for older kids more interesting
kids friendly surface
Kids play!...kids play area...One day for kids...Kid friendly...Backyard for kids...Nice kids space...Kids Play
David Morello Garden Enterprises, Inc.
The Children Upfront and Center Stage
Talk about your kids being the center of attention!
Build for grand kids
Segregated kids area
Backyard kids corner
Fun area for kids...Kids garden...kids area....Kids swing set...Area for kids...Play area for kids...kids backyard...kids picnic table...kids playground...kids playset