2 ports bedding 12785 html Transitional Home Design Photos

Heydt Designs
4 Reviews
Mill Valley Classic Cottage
Beautiful windows! What is the dimension of the circle port window?
What do you call this style of bed & what would the headboard look like?
It's called a four post bed. The headboards are usually integrated into the back two posts. Here is a link which shows a few vintage styles. http://www.wayfair.com/cherry-poster-bed-th.html
this bedrm is tagged as 'transitional' with traditional four poster bed. hard to see why transitional other than funky lamp
Love bed and the aspect of the room.
I like the clean...look and wood floors. ..rice bed traditional feel but clean
“Is this the type of ceiling Steve has planned?” — colleenator2
transFORM | The Art of Custom Storage
35 Reviews
Painted Maple Corner Office
I live in the Denver, CO area. My wife will be on a girls' vacation May 1st - May 6th and I would like to have a nice home/office built in our tech port area for her birthday. Currently, we have a makeshift system, but it isn't functional. Can anyone point me into the right direction? I really would
LED Sensor that you can hook up to your lights so they turn on/off as you open the drawer. About $25 http://www.environmentallights.com/14490-sensor1.html
“Corner placement with bookcases and decorative shelving.” — jennylagreca
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™