94,358 pull down Home Design Photos

7 Reviews
The Wave House
looking down a long wall (some unevenness of drywall). Thanks!
our room down stairs - don't like railing though needs a box pelmet
“Bathroom door” — standav
Houzzers: WHITE cabinet SALE only 4 U!
(703) 795-1985
Email Us
Want great design AND value?
Call us, Loudoun's’s #1 Value Remodeler
For 35 years, the clients of Courthouse Kitchens & Baths have been getting style for their homes with our gorgeous kitchen & bathroom designs and entire home remodeling expertise.
Peter A. Sellar - Architectural Photographer
5 Reviews
Modern Home in Oakville Ontario
Well, if Toronto can pull this off, then...
glass down side of house
Looking down from our bedroom
“Les fenêtre avec piscine” — gigipoutchie
Contemporary Living Room
slope down. Beautiful option to open up the room.
curtain that can be pulled in front of tv
scheme down bm OC 36 neivous
“Curved sofa” — aneesahnuha
Taylor Lombardo Architects
Residence in California
hrome-Down-Pendant--23905-CHFCL_p_122459.html Let us know if you have any questions! -WeGotLites http://www.wegotlites.net just now
the drop down island lights are a nice touch. Like the dual stoves, sitting room at the island, natural lighting.
top bin pulls(black)
“floor color” — safiorini
Apartment at Woollerton Park - Singapore
Like the layout and Hidden "goodies" like pull out counter space
Pull out counter from counter top
pull out shelf under microwave
Pull outs...Pull out space...pull out counter...Pull out bench...Pull out work space...The pull out table...Pull out worktop
“收納” — Janice 陳
Ro | Rockett Design
Who makes these cabinet pulls? Which ones are they and what size? Love them!
Cabinet pulls are from Atlas Homewares: http://www.atlashomewares.com/eusmtabpu.html They're call the "small tab pulls"
Rocky Mountain Hardware makes a similar pull see: http://rusticahardware.com/rocky-mountain-hardware-catch-cabinet-pull/
Cabinet pulls are from Atlas Homewares: http://www.atlashomewares.com/eusmtabpu.html They're call the "small tab pulls"
Cabinet pulls are from Atlas Homewares: atlashomewares.com They're call the "small tab pulls"
cabinets and pulls, wall tile, countertop that wraps up wall as backsplash
“faucet” — rmd1981
Carolina V. Gentry, RID
1 Review
Pulp Design Studios
order the pulls here: http://pulphome.com/shop/starburst-pull-hardware/ The vanity was completely customized for one of our clients. We can work with you to recreate it, however depending on your location the cost of production and coordination can run a little high. Let us know if we can help you by
vanity and pulls and would like to have the same for my powder room. Would you kindly suggest who to contact to order one similar? I looked at your website and see that the pulls are polished nickel, which is exactly what we would like!
and the pulls are by our Pulp Home hardware line, available exclusively here: http://pulphome.com/shop/starburst-pull-hardware/ If you are not working with a designer, we would also be glad to provide you with a consulation if that would be valuable. We want your space to reflect it’s own beauty, and
“wall paper” — Andrea Martinez
Andre Rothblatt Architecture
6 Reviews
Stainless Steel Range
Are these 4" pulls with 3" inbetween? Thanks!
What style are the cabinet pulls and where did you get them?
The pulls are called a cabinet bar pull and they come in several sizes. Here is an example from http://www.simplyknobsandpulls.com/ http://www.simplyknobsandpulls.com/berenson/bar-pulls/brushed-nickel/ber-0802-2bpn-p/
“Stainless backsplash” — Paul Gray Homes
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™