Houzz is the new way to design your home.
11,892 such as a steamer Home Design Photos
To search for all words in exact order, you can use quotes around the term.
Example: "such as a steamer"
To search for all words in any order, add "+" before each word.
Example: +such +as +a +steamer
Fivedot Design Build
Seattle is a modern home with a strong emphasis on sustainability. The house includes a rainwater harvesting system that supplies the toilets and laundry with water. On-site storm water treatment, native and low maintenance plants reduce the site impact of this project. This project emphasizes the relationship
found a rough cut slab with a natural edge. Any tips on how to prepare it for our half bath?
Where can I purchase a slab of wood like that?
learn as i go, but using Tung Oil on Mesquite Slab, also likely a stain towards the darker tones, as its too close of an orange color to that of my concrete floor stain. In addition to a lot of sanding Started with 80 grit and each day i oil and sand until i'm use the 220 grit, then may not need
Loudon County Luxury Interiors & Custom Cabinetry
Exclusive dealer for Clive Christian, British Luxury Interiors. Full Service Interior Design firm specializing in Kitchens and Custom Cabinetry.
Lenox Kitchen & Family Room Renovation
I love a bench cushion, and I really like the styling: not over-stuffed, with tall arms, and what looks like Belgian linen, or similar? Thanks!
Houle says a carpet and upholstery cleaning professional has a 95 percent chance of removing an ink line on upholstery as long as nothing was done to it. “If you put anything on it, even just dab it, there’s only a 5 percent chance it can be removed,” he says. For an entire inkblot, no such luck. It’s just
could be a 1/16 of an inch blot, and you would not believe how much ink that is," he says. "As soon as you try to clean it, it spreads and ends up being a 3-inch blue stain."
Positioning a sofa table behind the coach in the family room against the window will give depth.
Christy Dillard Kratzer
creating a healthy, relaxed feeling, coral colored roses give nice punch of color to space, simple arrangements of furnishings keep a spacious feeling to entry, pair of black and white bone boxes on concrete console bring a little touch of floor to space. Chris Little photography
walls in a custom, hand plastered large scaled damask softens strong but classic black and white marble floors, contemporary and organic artwork hang above a gilded Louis XVI console with slate colored marble top, venetian lamps add touch of warmth with gold flecks in glass, venetian lamps from Baker Furniture
console is a mixture of smooth texture on one side and very rough on the other so it can be used for an exterior look, beautiful painting above gray concrete console shows beautifully and works in harmony with sculpture also resting on top of concrete console, natural light flood this space in the entry creating
Insidesign Project 6
doing a kitchen in the same color using the Windsor door style but have never seen a picture of one done that way. Your room is beautiful. May consider a door style change. Cabinet handles look great. Thank you
I love the hood. Can you tell me how or who fabricated it? Is is a s
Such a fab kitchen - awesome! What is the cabinets hardware please? The pulls and its sizes? Thanks a lot!
there a sink/window next to refridgerater?
Is it possible to see a picture?
Praise for a room well done!
you have a builders name we can contact for the home plan?
this a really elegant and unique backsplash - what a great focal point!
The hood and the backslash are both from Francois & Co. This is their Toulouse Hood with a pewter stack and the mosaic is our Leonardo mosaic. Please visit their website
Design Moe Kitchen & Bath / Heather Moe designer
(which is a heavier pattern), and they often have a light seedy as well as a heavy seedy glass. We usually go for the lightest pattern because in a traditional kitchen such as this one, we are looking for a handmade, antique look, not a fancy-glass look.
okay with a scratch here, a stain there. Evidence of everyday use is welcomed as authenticity, or provenance, in a way, showing that something's been around for a while, and is actually used. Here in America, on the other hand, we tend to like things that are new and "perfect." We also like them to
use by a crazy family with 4 children, 2 dogs, and 6 cats. I think that's why Americans have over the years embraced "engineered" (read: man-made) products such as Corian, Cultured Marble, and paneling. (Okay, we all know that there's a good and a bad side to being American.) So you have to decide how
The Tiny Tack House
Our Tiny Tack House
contains a shower made out of an oak wine barrel cut in half. We also have a place for a composting toilet (though we have access to a bathroom where we are currently living). There is also a cabinet found underneath the loft on the same side of the house as the bathroom where I store much of my camera
equipment as well as our hanging clothes. We also built a space for the cat litter because we did not want to deal with the unpleasant smells in such a small space. We have an entry area in the bathroom for the cat to enter his bathroom located under the cabinet :) Our sleeping loft is 9' 5" long and 6'
series as a 48V 260Ah bank
The house is built on a 20 foot long by 8½ foot wide (to the outside of the wheel well) flatbed
John Kraemer & Sons
A recent kitchen and master bath renovation completed by John Kraemer & Sons. Located in St. Paul, MN. Photography: Susan Gilmore
look for a 36" frig. Do you have any additional pics for inspiration?
I love this refrigerator. I have a 36" frig with only 42" of space and am struggling to come up with a design. Any pics, advice or help would be greatly appreciated. This one is stunning!
This is a very beautiful kitchen!
Is the cabinet a true white? Who is the maker?
Help! :) Beam color decision. Would stained have looked just as good?
to get such a dark brown finish? Beautiful.
cost for such a look goes for?
recommend a website - with similar open kitchen floor plans? Thank you!!
It's a Walnut door with a custom blend of stains. It was custom designed and made specifically for this client, so you will not be able to purchase it anywhere, Builder's Choice Cabinets in Minneapolis, MN built it. Thanks!
K.Marshall Design Inc.
This Old House, Bedford
It was a great project, super homeowners and a fair amount of discovery and challenges as we brought this old house back to her former glory. The homeowner needed more space and wanted to add on a great room of the kitchen. I was tasked with creating a kitchen that fit into todays modern world but
Working in a full size pantry with counters and a deep freeze provided that function and charm we were all hoping for in this new kitchen. A custom blue inset island with a beautiful 2" thick honed Danby marble top works nicely in the open concept feel. Glass fronted cabinets, blue and white tile and a hint
all have a nod to the historic roots of the property and subtle reminder to it's part in the American Revolution. All the episodes of this exciting project may be viewed by going to www.thisoldhouse.com, search Bedford. Enjoy!